My Keychain

My Favorite Things #35/365

On my keychain, I have a broken lanyard that I got from seminary, a pocket knife I got from the Petrified Forest gift shop, a lighter that I got asked to homecoming with, a broken clicker to my car, the key to my apartment, a thing from maverick that I've never used, the key to my bike lock, the key to my car, the key to start my car (why they made the keys separate, I will never know...), the key to Grandma's, the key to our house, and a metal thing I got from BYU for getting a scholarship. I think my keys say a lot about me. Don't you think?

Comments

Cool keychain. I keep trying to downsize mine, but it always ends up big again! :)
Kim said…
Geez...are you related to Mom????
Ariel said…
haha it's possible :)
They do say a lot about you! Is there the same amount of keys as there are key chains?
Ariel said…
haha yeah. I have 6 keys and 6 keychain items. Pretty cool :)

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Benji

Day 54 - Dernier Jour

Day 55 - Home