Living close to home

My Favorite Things #30/365

Though I like being able to be independent in my apartment, I do love being less than 15 minutes away from home! When I forget things, as I have done several times already, I can just run home and grab it (well not usually until the weekend). Also, I don't need to buy food because we have a store house at home!

Chips, Popcorn, etc.

Stouffer's frozen food, popsicles, and frozen gogurts. Yum!

Something else that is nice about being close to home is that I can come home to see my family! I should have brought my camera yesterday, but I was playing with Abi all night! It was so much fun :)

Comments

It must be nice to have Mom and Dad still foot the bill for your food! :)
I agree with April! I wish that I could still go shopping at home!
Sara said…
So nice to live close to home! I just love the Stouffers food! Lucky you get it for free! Ü

How special for Abi to get to play with you so much!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Benji

Day 54 - Dernier Jour

Day 55 - Home