Art History

My Favorite Things #34/365

I definitely picked the right major. I love this class! Even when I'm nodding off in Chem 111, I am wide awake in this class, even though it is just a half an hour later. The teacher is enthusiastic; she wants us to learn and to understand. The text is great! It does not read like a textbook. I think it is so interesting (of course, I'm a bit biased). This class is my longest one (an hour and 15 minutes whereas the other 4 are 50 minutes a piece), which is good. I'm very thankful that I was able to find something that I love!

Comments

Sarah Jane said…
Wow, you got classes pretty easy. My longest class is 3 hrs, next to that is 2 hrs.
How exciting! I enjoy learning about history. I find it fascinating that what goes on around the world affects art, too!
Ariel said…
haha haha hahahahaha... shorter class does not translate into easier. In fact, most of the time, it makes it harder because you really can't get a whole lot done. It sucks. How's school going for you, by the way?

See I like history fine, I like doodling fine. But when you combine art with history, that hits the spot :)
Kim said…
I think it would be something I would enjoy too!!! I believe Brent took an art history class in college...

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Benji

Day 54 - Dernier Jour

Day 55 - Home