My Last High School Yearbook

My Favorite Things #5/365

This year, I was on the Yearbook Staff. And let me tell you, our yearbook is the absolute best I have ever seen (I am not biased at all :) ). But really, it's full color, has tons of pictures, has amazing effects, awesome backgrounds, plus much, much more. I really love it! Though some pages could have used a bit more editing, overall, it is a great yearbook.

I wanted to post a lot of pictures showing the inside of the yearbook because it is not only ALL color, it is amazing. So I took a lot of pictures. Unfortunately, Blogger is not very nice and it wants my pictures to be vertical when they really should be horizontal, which is how I took them. Oh well, I got one picture at least.

Comments

Fun year book. I didn't know you were on the yb staff...how cool is that! I look forward to seeing it in person this summer!
Cami said…
Well once you get a chance you should try posting them cuz I am really interesting in seeing it!
Sara said…
I would love to see what the inside looks like! I also didn't know you were on YB Staff. That is so awesome!!! The cover looks amazing!

Did everyone have to pay extra for the yearbook to be in full color? What a great senior yearbook!!

Popular posts from this blog

Day 54 - Dernier Jour

Baby Benji

Day 55 - Home