Yearbook Pictures

I finally got the pictures to work for me! Yay! So here are some of my favorite bits about the yearbook!

The Senior Wordle (www.wordle.net) is awesome! My name is in blue right about the "t" in Peterson, but you can't see it very clearly.

We got a lot of siblings on the sibling page. I was so impressed that we did so. Too bad it came to late to get me on there with Mel, Mel with Andy, Andy with Rachel, etc. Did anyone get on the sibling page in our family?

This is the photographers group picture. You can't tell, even in the book, unless you look really, really closely, but the guy on the far left is actually photoshopped in. The miracles of technology! I really love my face in this picture :)

We got tons of pictures in the book. This was quite a feat. We tried our best to get everyone in the book more than once. Though we failed in that attempt, we did better than all the previous years.

I tried to get a good shot of this picture in the yearbook, but it just wasn't happening. Just thought I'd share it anyway for those who had or knew Coach Smith. He dressed up like this for the Homecoming video.

The divider pages were amazing. They made great places to sign (with metallic pens) and they really are just nice to look at too(except for when you have glare from the camera - Sorry!).

This page is of course one of my favorites because there are six pictures of me. The left page is of the Knowlege bowl. It is amazing! I like how all the teams (whose members were able to be there the day they competed) got pictures in the book. And my team getting in there four times is quite the perk :) The right page is of Sweethearts. There are two pictures of me on that page and of course my name is in the story since I was an Attendant. :)

Our backgrounds are phenomenal, at least I think so. With color, we could do SO much more than if it was B&W. (The Basketball page was done by my team)

I am so glad we were able to utilize the tools we had to really make this yearbook amazing!!

Comments

Wow, Ariel! That is just too cool!

I don't remember ever having a siblings page...Steph and I could've been in one her Sr my Soph year! That would've been nice :) And Kim and I could've been in for 2 years in a row! Arg! :)

Since the book was full color, did it cost the student body more to purchase?
Ariel said…
Since we didn't know at the beginning of the year that we would do full color, those who bought it at the beginning paid the regular amount. Those who purchased it later than december did have to pay a bit more. But the previous teacher left a large amount of money behind so we used that.
Cami said…
Wow!! That is an awesome yearbook!! You guys did such a great job! It's very cool! :)
Sara said…
AMAZING!!! And you answered my question here. Helps to pay ahead... huh? :)

That is so fun that you are in your senior yearbook so much!!
Sarah Jane said…
yay, i love the knowledge bowl page as well... because i'm in all your pictures too!

Popular posts from this blog

Day 54 - Dernier Jour

Baby Benji

Day 55 - Home