Shoes

My Favorite Things #2/365

For anyone who has ever seen the shoes I usually wear, you know that I wear out my shoes so completely that they sometimes can't even be termed proper footwear. I do this because once I find shoes that I really like, I just want to wear them all the time. Here's an example of some actual shoes that I've worn down pretty well.


But the best example I have is of my white flats. I got these shoes last April and have worn them most every day since then. A few weeks ago, the back of the left shoe split, as you can see in the picture, but I still continued to wear them faithfully.

(The picture is a little blurry because I don't like using flash, but you get the idea)

Well, yesterday I went with a 20% coupon in hand to Payless. I found some great shoes that I think I'll be able to wear out! I was surprised because I can't usually find that many pairs of shoes that I like! (The green pair is actually from walmart, but I still love them too!)

I am really excited about my new shoes even though I do still love my old ones :)

Comments

Rachel said…
Ooo, I really like the white ones! Maybe I should go and get some...that is if they have them in my size. Looks like you got some great shoes!
I love how you completely wear out your shoes! Having worked at Payless, I have a lot of shoes. But there are those precious few that I wear all the time!
Very cute new shoes! I love the green ones but my feet are too fat to wear those kind of shoes...
Cami said…
Those are way cute! I LOVE shoes!
Sara said…
Wow! You really wear your shoes out completely! That is awesome! So sad that your white pair split down the back!!

And those are some really cute new shoes that you get to start wearing out! :) What a deal!

Popular posts from this blog

Day 54 - Dernier Jour

Baby Benji

Day 55 - Home