Favorites along the way

So I know I'll never catch up on my favorites and I am not going to try. I'll probably start over when I go to France. We'll see. Anyway, I just have some pictures that I have been taking that I thought I would share. Not that interesting, but it's what I have :)

A little gross, but I was up for half the night coughing and blowing my nose. This picture, and a sympathetic French teacher during my oral exam, is what I have to show for it :)

Mom brought me some jello when I had the stomach flu a week or so ago so she could make some blender jello for me. She left two packages and I made them up today. I made 4 cups and I consumed all 4 cups! It is so good! (And this was my first time making blender jello).

I put up Christmas lights a couple weeks ago. I didn't put very much tape on them so they ended up falling down. So I put more tape on them and they fell down again. I tried putting more tape on and they just ended up falling down again. Then I just put big strips of tape along the entire strand of lights. They haven't fallen down since :)

Not a very good picture, but this is the snow that we have received pretty much just yesterday and today! There is so much snow :]
I got these boots for over 75% off at Aeropostale because of my discount. They are working well in the snow so far, though they do not have the best traction!

This is an old picture. When I was doing snowies probably back in september, I was given this as a tip (by a drunk guy actually haha). I am thinking it was some sort of game.

This is the gorgeous tree that stands outside my kitchen window. It obviously does not looks like that anymore.


So I'm pretty sure I've mentioned before how much I love to wear things out :) Here are more examples. Above: I literally used all of the eyeliner in that stick (it didn't go all the way to the bottom). Below: The scrubber I used for my dishes definitely needed to be replaced.And the last two pictures. This is a habit that I have picked up since I've moved into my apartment. It reminds me of my mom and my Grandma Beardall :)Hope you enjoyed my pictures :)

Comments

Breanna said…
I enjoyed Ariel, I enjoyed! You should post more because I like reading your blog.

YOU LEAVE SOOON!! :(
Sad day, but you're going to have a blast!
I'm so happy for you! :)
These are great, Ariel! I also use envelopes for notes and shopping lists and whatnot!
Sara said…
I love having a quick catch up from you! I love hearing about your favorites. I really need to catch up on mine... hahaha... like that is every going to happen.
Christopher said…
I agree with ms.asbell , you write so well i love it

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Benji

Day 55 - Home

I'm engaged!