iPod Clock/Alarm/Radio/Charger/etc...

My Favorite Things #40/365

I got this iPod dock for my birthday this year. It is great! It plays music from my iPod with clear sound that can go higher than I'd ever want it to go. It also play the radio. I use it every morning to wake me up. Waking up to the Mario theme song is fine (on my phone), but it really is so much better to be woken up by a different song each morning. It also charges my iPod, which I don't really need since I only listen to it on this dock (because Andy stole my earphones...). Oh, and it tells me the time :)

Comments

What a cool dock! I want to get something similar to this for Aa and L. Their alarm clocks just about had it! (It's older than Lily!)
Sara said…
What a great gadget! Looks like it is very useful in many ways!!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Benji

Day 54 - Dernier Jour

Day 55 - Home